Sunday 13 January 2013

Natcon-Warhammer 2013

Hi all,

Mike King has asked that all us "bloggers" post this:

Natcon - Warhammer

The cut-off for early registration is approaching, $50 up until 25th January.


The Warhammer Players Pack can be found at http://huttclub.co.nz/events/nationals/warhammer-fantasy

I’ve been asked one question via email which was

Q: Do you allow all Bound monsters since there are ones in White Dwarf Mags, Storm of Magic and Monstrous Arcanum?
A: Just those in Monstrous Arcanum.

I was also quizzed a little a Homecon over weekend as what sort of list I might veto, I have no preconceived builds in mind, as the pack says, lists that would be absolutely horrible and not enjoyable to play against will be my main consideration. 

SO bascially to sum up:

Take filth and unless you take Dwarfs you should be fine.

Sadly I cant make it due to prior committment in Oz, opening up the huge question of who is going to win it, so hopefully someone will have the foresight to take a counter to Hamish's "brick in pillow" list.  

Homecon write up to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment